No products in the cart.
Scope and Definitions
Variation of the Conditions, Website, and Service
BEAUTY ESSENTIALS MARKETING PVT LTD. reserves the right to change, modify or amend any or all of the Conditions at any time without any prior notice. In addition, BEAUTY ESSENTIALS MARKETING PVT LTD. may vary or amend the Services provided through the Website, functionality of the Website and/ or the “look and feel” of the Website and at any time without notice and without any liability towards the registered Members. Any modification to the Website, Services or Conditions shall come into effect as soon as such changes are published on the Website and / or the Application. Members shall be deemed to have accepted any varied Conditions in the event that they use any Services offered through the Website following publication of the varied Conditions. However, changes will not apply to any bookings which have been made prior to publication of the varied Conditions
Use of Service
User Account: In order to use the Service each Member must create a User Account and shall agree to provide any information requested by BEAUTY ESSENTIALS MARKETING PVT LTD.
User Provided Information
When you register with us and use the Website, you generally provide your;
1. name, email, and other social media login information;
2. information you provide us when you contact us for help,
3. transaction-related information, such as when you make appointments, respond to make any offers, or download or purchase products from us;
4. credit card information for purchase and use of the website;
5. information you enter into our system when using the website, such as contact information and project management information. The more information you provide, the better benefits you may derive from the services provided through this Application as it helps in defining your professional identity. It enables us to serve you relevant content, our suggested/ recommended services or offers as we deem fit. We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time and to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions or offers. We may also use your information to understand trends and statistics, conduct research surveys and analyses to evaluate the services or products you use or purchase through us; make any improvisations; develop new features and tools, for correcting technical glitches, or for audit purposes. When you provide us with your location information, we may use it to help you find a nearest salons around the area you have selected or are present.
Amount received against any products will not be refunded and can not be redeemed against other products. Deal once sold cannot be exchanged or returned. BEAUTY ESSENTIALS MARKETING PVT LTD. is not liable for any loss or damage to any personal belonging and reaction to skin and hair. Offers/ Packages need to be redeemed within stipulated duration of time or they hold expire by default. You will receive transaction related and promotional SMS’es. To unsubscribe or to file a complaint, please email us at [email protected]. Rights of admission reserved. All disputes are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the website may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, your location and information about the way you use the website.
Disclosure by Third Parties
From time to time, we may make certain third party offers available through our Website. If you choose to accept such an offer, we will disclose your contact and billing information to the third party who made the offer available to you. We may also disclose your personal data:- as requested by law, such as to comply with any legal, judicial, regulatory process; – when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your rights, protect your safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government. -if BEAUTY ESSENTIALS MARKETING PVT LTD is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/ or a prominent notice on our website and Application of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Website and our service.
Opt Out Rights
You can request to opt-out via email by writing to us at [email protected]
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as you use the website and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 36 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. Please note that some or all of the personal information may be required in order for the Website to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding confidentiality of certain personal information of yours, such as your payment instrument and bank details. We provide physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
deemed approval of all changes.
By using this Website, you are consenting to our processing of your information as set forth in this Terms and Conditions now and as amended by us. “Processing” means using cookies on a computer/hand held device or using touching information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining
and disclosing information.
BEAUTY ESSENTIALS MARKETING PVT LTD. reserves the right to send customers transactional and promotional SMS.